Institutes: Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra (State Government/Aided institutes, University Managed Institutes, University Departments, such Unaided institutes and/or such number of seats from unaided institutes which by mutual consent
have decided to form part of this admission process)
Duration: 4 years
Eligibility: All the Maharashtra and OMS candidates whose names are appeared in respective final merit displayed by this Directorate.
How to apply: Click here to apply online
NOTE: The “Online Option Form” is being made available to only those eligible candidates, who are desirous of seeking admission to the aforesaid institutes through this Centralised Admission Process on the official website.
AND aspiring candidates are required to fill in the Online Option Form, take its printout and confirm the same in person along with duly signed printout of the Online Option Form at any of the ARC as per schedule for CAP Round I & II.
Selection process: The Competent Authority shall conduct total 3 rounds of centralized admission process. The CAP shall consist of first 2 rounds of Centralized Allotment where in eligible candidates (both Maharashtra and OMS) will fill separate/fresh Online Option forms for respective rounds. Third round of CAP shall be conducted by way of counseling only for the eligible Maharashtra state candidates.
- Display of provisional seat distribution on website: July 18, 2012
- Submission of Online Option Form of CAP Round-I at ARC and confirmation for submission in person: 19 July to 22 july, 2012
- Display of provisional allotment of CAP round-I: July 24, 2012
- Reporting to the institute as per allotment in CAP round-I: 25 july to 28 july, 2012
- Display of Institute wise vacancy position for CAP round-II: July 30, 2012
- Submission of Online Option Form of CAP round- II at ARC and confirmation for submission in person: 31 july to 3 august, 2012
- Display of provisional allotment of CAP round-II: August 6, 2012
- Reporting to the institute as per allotment in CAP round-II: 7 august to 10 august, 2012
- Display of Institute wise vacancy position for admission by counseling (CAP Round-III): August 14, 2012
- Round of admission by counseling (CAP Round-III) only for the Maharashtra State candidates in person at Govt. College of Pharmacy, Aurangabad: 16 august to 18 august, 2012
- Reporting to the institute as per allotment in Round by Counseling (CAP Round-III) by the Maharashtra State candidates: 17 august to 22 august, 2012
- Commencement of new academic year 2012-13: August 13, 2012
Click here to view details
Directorate Of Technical Education ,Maharashtra State, Mumbai
3, Mahapalika Marg,
Post Box no.1967,
Phone: 91-022-2264 1150, 2264 1151, 2262 0601, 2269 0602
Email: [email protected]