Recruitment at: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
- Pharmacist: 04 posts, Salary: Rs.11250-22500, Age: 18-26 years, Salary: Rs. 5450 - 14200 (likely to be revised)
- Development Assistants: 162 posts in various states, Salary: Rs.11250-22500, Age : 18-26 years, Salary: Rs. 5450 - 14200
Development Assistant: Bachelor's degree from any recognised university or its equivalent grade. Knowledge of operating computer is essential.
- Passed matriculation or 10th standard of 10+2+3 pattern or an equivalent examination and a diploma in pharmacy from a recognised Board or University.
- Must be registered pharmacist as under Section 29 and 30 of the Pharmacy Act 1948. Candidates with previous experience in the field will be preferred.
- Knowledge of operating Computer is essential
Selection process: On the basis of written test
How to apply: Click here to apply online
Application deadline: April 5, 2011
2nd Floor, 'D' Wing
C-24, 'G' Block
Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East)
Mumbai 400 051
Phone: 91 - 022-26525068