Online Applications have been invited by National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) for Admission to M.S.(Pharm.), M.Pharm., M.Tech.(Pharm.) and M.B.A (Pharm)
Entrance test: NIPER-Joint Entrance Examination 2012 (for all disciplines of the Masters programme)
Institute: National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Ahmedabad, Guwahati, Hajipur, Hyderabad, Kolkota, RaeBarelli and SAS Nagar
Programme: M.S.(Pharm.), M.Pharm., M.Tech.(Pharm.) and M.B.A (Pharm)
Eligibility: In general, Candidates should have scored a minimum CGPA of 6.75 (or 60% marks) for General, 6.25 (or 55% marks) for SC/ST, 5.75 (or 50% marks) for physically handicapped (PH) candidates on a 10 point scale in the qualifying examination and also have valid GPAT/GATE/NET qualification.
How to apply: Candidate shall fill the registration form online by registering on http://www.niper.ac.in/niperjee2012.html
Candidate shall have to fill up all items given in online registration form (including no. and date of Demand Draft for Rs. 1000), upload softcopy of recent photograph, submit form and take printout of the registration slip, put signatures at the bottom of the registration slip and attach following: i) a non refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/-(Rs.500/- for SC/ ST) payable at S.A.S. Nagar (Mohali)/ Chandigarh in favour of “NIPER JEE-2012”. ii) Copy of the award letter (if any) pertaining to GATE/ GPAT/ NET etc. iii) Sponsorship certificate from industry/government sponsored candidates. Indian nationals residing abroad and foreign nationals have to remit US$100 by Bank Draft payable to “NIPER JEE-2012”.
Registration slip with attachments should be sent to Registrar, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, (NIPER), Sector 67, S.A.S.Nagar (Mohali), Punjab, 160062, (through speed post/registered post) .
Exam centres: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune and Trivandrum.
- Date of commencement of online registration: June 1, 2012
- Last date for online registration: June 13, 2012
- Last date of receipt of filled registration form alongwith demand draft: June 20, 2012
- Date for receiving admit card by e-mail: June 27, 2012
- NIPER Joint Entrance Examination: (10.00 AM to 12.00 noon): July 1, 2012
- Declaration of result of written test : July 6, 2012
- Group Discussion and Interview of M.B.A. (Pharm.): July 11-12, 2012
- Declaration of the list of selected candidates and admission to M.B.A. (Pharm.): July 13, 2012
- NIPER Joint Counselling for admission to Masters Programmes: July 17-19, 2012
Click here to view details
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research
Sector 67, S.A.S. Nagar - 160062, Punjab (INDIA).
Phone: +91(172)-2292000, 2214682-87 Extn.-2005.