Entrance test: M Pharm entrance examination in Kerala
Conducted by: Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Programme: M. Pharm
M. Pharm is offered in following areas:
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmacognosy & Phyto Chemistry
- Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Duration: 2 years
Course offered in following colleges:
- College of Pharmaceutical Sciences,Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram
- College of Pharmaceutical Sciences,Medical College, Kozhikode.
- Al- Shifa College of Pharmacy, Perinthalmanna,Malappuram
- Nehru College of Pharmacy,Pampady,Thiruvilwamala,Thrissur
- Grace College of Pharmacy,Kodunthirappally, Palakkad
- Devakiamma Memorial College of Pharmacy,Chelembra,Malappuram
- National College of Pharmacy,Mukkam,Kozhikode
- Passed the B.Pharm Degree of any of the Universities in Kerala.
- Candidates of any other Universities recognised by the Kerala University of Health & Allied Sciences as equivalent thereto from an institution recognised by the All India Council of Technical Education, New Delhi
- You should possess a minimum of 55% marks for all the four years of B. Pharm Exam taken together to be eligible for admission. For Lecturer in pharmacy who seeks admission against the reserved quota the minimum marks will also be 55%.
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen of Kerala origin to apply. For sponsored seats, all Indian citizens are eligible.
Selection process: The test shall be of the standard of B.Pharm and will consist of one paper of three hours duration with 200 objective (multiple choice) type questions.
How to apply:
Click here to apply online
Click here to view instructions
TAKE a printout of the application form, affix passport size photograph duly attested by the candidate in the space provided and forward their completed application with all the required documents mentioned in clause XII of the Prospectus including original Bank Chalan/ DD by Registered Post/ Speed Post/ Hand and send to:
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
Housing Board Buildings
Kerala - 695 001
Application fee: Rs.800/- has to be remitted at any branch of State Bank of Travancore using the Bank Chalan which can be downloaded from the CEE website while submitting the application. Those residing outside Kerala can remit the application fee by way of Demand Draft drawn from any Nationalized Bank in favour of the ‘Commissioner for Entrance Examinations’ payable at Thiruvananthapuram. For Service & Sponsored candidates, application fee should be remitted in the Treasury under the Head of Account "0210-03-105-99".
Application Deadline: August 23, 2012
Test date: September 15, 2012
Click here to download prospectus
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
Housing Board Buildings
Kerala 695 001